How many people visit your Missouri church everyday? Staff, members, youth, seniors, volunteers & choirs all come and go every week. Does your Missouri church have the right liability insurance in the event an unfortunate accident happens and someone is hurt?
Serving Missouri Churches
At Foster Insurance Group, we work exclusively with Missourians. We know the unique coverage needs of churches in the area, and we understand the values that keep your organization grounded.
Find out how to protect your Missouri congregation.
Request a quote today. 1-866-910-9630
Learn More About Church Liability Coverage
General church liability coverage can protect you against:
– Claims of bodily injury or property damage, for which the church is held legally responsible
– Personal and advertising injury offenses, such as libel and slander
– Medical expense coverage, regardless of fault
– Claims resulting from pastors’ spiritual counseling
– Expenses resulting from a violent incident occurring during a church-sponsored activity
– Liability coverage for churches in Missouri applies to church members, employees, officials, staff members and volunteers who act on behalf of the church.